Come and see our beautiful 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes with many features designed specifically for adults 55 and older. Our community offers a fitness room, laundry facilities and trash chutes on each floor, a computer center, a multi-purpose room with kitchenette and more. All electric appliances and an individually controlled heating/air conditioning system will help you keep the raising costs of utilities under control.
Our community features:
● Business & Computer Center ● Contemporary Social Room With Kitchen ● Controlled Access ● Grilling & Picnic Areas ● Maintenance on site ● Multi Use Room ● Ample Off-Street Parking ● Convenient Laundry Facility & Trash Chute Located On Each Floor ● On-Site Fitness Center ● Pet-Friendly Community ● Planned Monthly Resident Events
Our unit features:
● Emergency Response Call System ● Garbage Disposal ● Patio With Outdoor Seating Areas ● Standard Kitchen Appliances Included ● Handicap Accessible Floorplans in Select Units ● Individual Forced Air & Electric Heating ● Oversized Picture Windows Provide Tons of Sunlight ● Roomy Entry & Hall Linen Closets ● Telephone Controlled Entry Access System
Our Pet-Policy: Heritage Landing is a pet-friendly community.
- Dogs & cats welcome!
- Limit: 2 pets per apartment home
- Deposit: $300 per pet/due at time of move-in ($200 refundable)
- Monthly Rent: $10 per pet
- Weight Limit: 25 lbs at full maturity Some breed & other restrictions may apply. Please call for more details.
Income Restrictions for Heritage Landing
# Occupants - Max Income 1 Person - $33,780 2 People - $38,580 3 People - $43,380 4 People - $48,180
Heritage Landing participates in an affordable housing program. All household members must be at least 55 years or older. Household income & student status limitations apply. The household income is based on GROSS annual income (before any deductions) earned from all sources including; wages, social security payments, public assistance, pensions, annuities, interest income, dividends, stocks, bonds, insurance settlements, recurring gifts from family/friends, lottery winnings, etc. The property has a minimum household income requirement of 2.5 times the monthly rent amount to qualify. Third party verification will be required of all income and copies of tax returns and pay stubs may be required. Total household income must be UNDER the following limits based on household size.
*Heritage Landing participates in an affordable housing program. Household income & student status limitations apply. Please call for more details.
EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY
Do NOT contact this poster with unsolicited services or offers.